- 2022 Review Of Ninja Professional 1100 Watt Blender BL660 - June 16, 2022
- Nutribullet Vs Magic Bullet – Best Bullet Blender Comparison - June 16, 2022
- Types Of Vitamix Glass Blender - June 16, 2022
In the course of using your Ninja blender, one of the most frustrating things that can happen is for the power button to start blinking.
If this is the case, you might be wondering what it means, and how you can stop it from happening in the future.
Not to worry, though, as, in this post, we’re going to give you all the information you’ll need to resolve the issue, along with any other blender-related conundrums you might be experiencing.
- What Is The Purpose Of The Blinking Red Power Button On Ninja Blender?
- How To Fix The Light That Blinks
- Does The Ninja Blender Have A Reset Button?
- Is It Necessary To Charge The Ninja Blender?
- Ninja Blender May Not Work For Various Reasons
- Incorrectly Assembled Blender Components
- Pitcher Not Positioned Correctly
- Pitcher Lid Not Securely Locked In Place
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Assemble The Components Of A Ninja Blender?
- What If The Blender’s Overheating System Flips?
- What If The Power Light Isn’t On?
- What Causes A Ninja Blender To Not Turn On?
- What Is An Improperly Closed Lid?
When the red blinking light appears on the Ninja power button, it means some of the blender’s safety features are not yet active.
In Ninja blenders, the parts are aligned and locked into position so that they will not operate if the parts are not aligned correctly and locked into position.
Typically, the power light on a Ninja blender will flash for the following reasons:
- It is possible that your Ninja Blender is not correctly installed: Make sure that the handle on your Ninja blender is facing forward and that it is correctly locked in place. You won’t get your machine to work properly otherwise, so make sure you fix it right away.
- The lid of a Ninja Blender looks out of alignment: On the top of the Ninja Blender, there are two arrows, one on the lid, and one on the jar, both of which must line up for the cover to lock securely. You wouldn’t want everything to spill everywhere, would you?
- Having a lid that isn’t locked in place: Ninja blender pitchers come with lock handles on the lids that need to be pressed completely down to release the power system safety.
The pitcher should be oriented correctly and locked securely in place in your Ninja blender in order to fix a blinking power light. In addition, if you see the power light blinking on your Ninja, do not try and troubleshoot the problem on your own.
Ensure that the arrow on the cover is aligned with the one on the jar and that the locking lever is fully engaged. To find out how to proceed, please speak with Ninja Customer Service.
The blinking light indicates that there is an unsafe condition. You could suffer serious injuries if you try to disable the protective measures on your Ninja Blender.
Does The Ninja Blender Have A Reset Button?
Ninja blenders do not have a reset button, but instead feature a thermal sensor that will activate if the blender becomes too hot. During a blending session, if the Ninja shuts off by itself, unplug it, let it cool for 15-20 minutes, and then plug it back in.
Is It Necessary To Charge The Ninja Blender?
There is no need to charge a Ninja blender. The company offers plug-in blenders only. This is great because most people tend to forget about charging other devices, so having it as a plug-in is a much more reliable option.
Despite this, it is important to recognize that it should not be connected to an extension cord, as this may pose a potential safety danger and possibly cause a fire if it trips.
Ninja Blender May Not Work For Various Reasons
It is possible for your Ninja blender to stop working for many reasons. This page offers the most common problems people report experiencing, along with methods for resolving them.
Incorrectly Assembled Blender Components
If any of the components of the Ninja blender are not present and assembled correctly, it will not be able to operate.
Your Ninja owner’s manual will provide you with detailed instructions and illustrated diagrams showing you how to correctly install blades and assemble your particular Ninja model.
Pitcher Not Positioned Correctly
All Ninja countertop blenders come with a safety feature that prevents them from operating if the pitcher isn’t properly locked in place.
This means that the jug handle will be in a backward position.
Attempting to secure the pitcher incorrectly can damage the jug. See your user’s manual for more information about how to use your Ninja blender safely.
When you’re locking the pitcher down, you should be waiting for an audible click, telling you that it’s locked securely in place.
Pitcher Lid Not Securely Locked In Place
Due to the square pitcher of your Ninja blender, you must align the arrows on the lid with the arrows on the pitcher. If you don’t, you won’t be able to lock the lid.
You must also fully press the locking handle. If the power button flashes on your Ninja blender, then this may be the reason why it’s not working.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Assemble The Components Of A Ninja Blender?
Assembling Ninja blenders is usually pretty easy and intuitive, as it only involves fitting the container to the base, the blades in the container, and, to finish things off, securing the lid on the container.
Having said that, if you’re having some trouble fitting it all together, consult the user manual for the manufacturer’s assembly instructions.
What If The Blender’s Overheating System Flips?
The thermal switch of Ninja blenders is tasked with preventing the unit from overheating, so if yours suddenly stops working, give it a chance to cool down. Think carefully about how you were using it and what could have caused the overheating.
Were you pushing it too hard with difficult ingredients? Were you using it for a long period of time? Is it an older model? Each of these instances may lead to an overheating blender.
What If The Power Light Isn’t On?
If the power light on the blender isn’t on, then there’s a problem with the electrical cord or source. Plug another device into the outlet to check if it’s working. If the new device fires up, then the issue is with the power cord of your blender rather than your outlet.
What Causes A Ninja Blender To Not Turn On?
The main culprits of a malfunctioning Ninja blender that won’t turn on include a defective power source, a defective cord, and an improperly locked lid.
What Is An Improperly Closed Lid?
The main sign of an improperly closed lid is the continuous flash of the power button (Flashing LED). It means that the lid of the blender is not securely locked into place.
You should have a much better idea of why the Ninja Blender power button is flashing now that you have read all the information and instructions we have provided.
If you are still not able to find the reason why your blender is flashing, then you should seek assistance from Ninja Blenders directly to see what they can do for you.